Thursday, December 12, 2013

The tree’s up…

The Christmas tree went up earlier this week and now every evening I can’t wait to spend a few moments in its nightly glow and reflect on the blessings of this life.


Christmas for me is more of a social festival and not religious and so I think there is very less pressure to celebrate it the way we have been traditionally doing it and is focused on having a good time and relaxing.



This past weekend we celebrated with a birthday party with friends for my daughter, she turned nine and I was shocked to realize that this was the last single digit birthday she’d be celebrating… where did the time go?
More on that and a few pictures to follow but for now, it’s time to get the address book out and start writing Holiday and New Year greetings for snail mail to carry to friends and family far away and spread throughout the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment