Monday, June 16, 2014

And the ground underneath....

I was trying to reorganize my blog posts and came to a stark realization; I am obsessed with feet and the ground underneath them… So just for fun I compiled a ‘few’ of my feet (naked or otherwise adorned) pictures that I have posted in the recent times.
 
Care to share your thoughts, about your obsession and how social media plays a role in pointing out the obvious.   Please leave a comment, I am looking for some food for thought and trying to find stimulation that will bring blogging back to my top priority…





 

 






1 comment:

  1. They might be pictures of feet...but still convey a lot about the surroundings. Yes, I have missed your writing.....so please do restart blogging again.....maybe about food....? (Hint : Biryani?) ;)

    ReplyDelete