Wednesday, January 03, 2007

LOVE


My chosen word for the year is 'LOVE'.

Terminologically speaking:
Love is a basic dimension of human experience that is variously conveyed as a sense of tender affection, an intense attraction, the foundation of intimacy and good interpersonal chemistry, willing self-sacrifice on behalf of another, and as an ineffable sense of affinity or connection to nature, other living beings, or even that which is unseen. It manifests itself in feelings, emotion, behavior, thoughts, perception and attitude. It influences, underlies and defines major patterns in interpersonal relationships and self-identification.

I chose this word not for it's definition but my goal this year is the 'discovery of Love', that I have in me for myself, for others, for the human kind.
And to cherish the Love that others express for me in their words, actions and emotions and also the one that they sometime fail to express...

Its very easy to feel left out and unwanted and bury yourself in pity and feel a victim but its tough to remember good times and laughter and LOVE, especially in hard times so this would be my attempt to collect all that LOVE that we have for each other and compile it so that in rough times, harder times it would remind us of the Love that we have for others and others have for us, develop a support system that can pull us out of any slump in our spirits that we might encounter in future...

No comments:

Post a Comment