Friday, August 07, 2009

B-bye window side office...

Its a good move, something that I had been waiting for almost a year now.
But still when I emptied the shelves and loaded the moving cart, there was a lump in my throat. I wasn't sad to leave the people as I'll continue to see them and work with them but there was a sense of an ending, like I am leaving something behind...
I'll definitely miss the sunrise on winter mornings, or the conversations that often developed around thunderstorms or snow storms...

I couldn't initiate a conversation or respond to any questions with much composure all day, just kept to myself and I am glad others let me be...
It was an emotional day and I couldn't express my feelings, without even talking to my friends I could feel the words; great move, I am exited for you, you are going to love it... yeah, all that is correct and I am excited and I'll probably show it too on Monday but today I am reflecting upon a journey, a pause to look back and think and revisit the milestones and celebrate an end in my own quiet way....

Just an empty desk... I sat and worked here since before Divi was born...

Cart loaded with stuff...

The leaves covered trees, right outside the window...

A winter morning...

Early one spring morning...

A special sunrise...

No comments:

Post a Comment