Tuesday, April 07, 2009

This girl haunts me…

This one and several others like her constantly remind me that my life is too luxurious…



Every time I fuss over my meal to see if its balanced or if I overeat…
I wonder did she eat at all…
I saw her during my recent trip to India, she was begging for money and I didn’t give her any, cause I am against promoting such a thing but I didn’t do anything… absolutely nothing… in my dreams I often give her a hug but in reality, I didn’t even do that…

This isn’t the end of it… I am ashamed to admit but I do love buying designer labels and cooking fancy meals and taking exotic trips… I work hard and these little niceties of life motivate me to work harder… like well deserved treats.

I don’t know where and how find balance, if there exits one…

1 comment:

  1. We will never have the correct balance in our lives, I feel guilty when they show those sad commercials asking for money and I'm sitting there eating a good meal.

    ReplyDelete