Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yogi Tea Reminders


I recently (few months ago) started drinking Yogi Tea blends that are design specifically to cure a nuisance. Take note, I didn’t say disease, I said nuisance. Anyways, so besides providing antioxidants and natural herbal supplements, it also shows a yoga pose on each box and the tail of each tea bag comes with a message.

If you have been reading this blog for a bit you know how I look for signs everywhere so these are some that I don’t have to go out to seek, they are just there… or here as following…

Nature is a giver, a true friend and a sustainer.


There is nothing more precious than the self.


Wherever you go, go with all of your heart.


May your light become a living universal light.


When the mind is backed by will, miracles happen.


The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment.

Now if you are also a sign seeker maybe it was just meant to be that you’ll read some of these and be inspired to absorb it or be reminded of something else that will serve as a sign.

I know for sure, I was meant to share them with you, at this moment, so I did it…

No comments:

Post a Comment