Monday, June 23, 2008

Gotta love good service

That is on top of good quality. I uploaded almost 150 pictures from my Mexico trip to Scrapbookpictures.com on the 17th night to get a really good deal on photo printing (12 cents). On the site it says that processing time may be more than usual because of the special promotion, so I wasn’t expecting a package back soon but guess what, my package was in my mail box on Saturday, the 21st. That was fast...
Their packaging and shipping rates are wonderful too.
I sometimes print pictures at home or send them to Walgreen’s for one-hour developing but if I am looking for quality, I always trust scrapbook pictures. Their metallic prints works wonderful for wall portraits and the variety of borders/frames, the print size options are unbeatable.
I think I should stop praising them lest someone would think I am getting paid for doing so.

Since we are talking about picture printing services, another site to try is itasveer.com.
It’s a business based in India and works great for me if I need to send pictures to family in India. They have a cool interface with Picasa.com and Flickr.com so you don’t need to upload your pictures separately, you can pick pictures to print from your Picasa/Flickr album and it gets delivered in two days. They use courier service rather than regular postal department and the nicest thing about them is that they call to make sure you are home before they come out to deliver your pictures.
I really like it; it has made sharing pictures a breeze...

Okay enough advertising, turning off my idiot box (slang for television, in case you don’t know)....

Look for some project posts in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment