Thursday, October 08, 2009

I am on a roll...

Well, not really but compared to last few months, these few pages seem like a good progress...
A couple of months ago, my friend and I got together for a scrap afternoon. It was a lot of fun but both of us didn't get much done. The first two pages are from that afternoon

Happy 4th Birthday...


Bonding



I tried several techniques but nothing was inspiring to create, no new magazine, no new product, even web surfing. Well then, I got some pictures from my florida trip printed and put them in a display album up on my dresser, my daughters loved it and browsed through it every day. And those moment every evening inspired me to create these pages while the stories are still fresh in my memory and details crisp...

ANJALI (we visited our old time friend in florida)


A Day on the beach (multi picture, simple layout)

No comments:

Post a Comment