Monday, June 30, 2008

June Layouts...

Yesterday was the last day of june and it was bothering me that I haven't made a single page this month. So at 11:00 pm in the night I quickly made two pages.
It fulfills my commitment club requirement at Croppers Cottage so it was really important for me that I make these pages...

The first one is of Daddy and Somu, pictures taken 3 years apart...

The perfect journalling was of course by Daddy. Here's what he wrote:
Tender feelings, fervent desires, a wish granted and a new start.
A sylph from heavens, shed her wings, cried then smiled and became my part.
Sometimes I carry you in my arms, for the rest... you smile in my heart.



This next LO is my latest favorite picture of DH, taken by me during our recent Cancun trip. I wanted it to be the focus and just did a single photo Layout.

1 comment: