Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Life - an update, week 4 & 5

Before you think that I have given up on documenting life through album 'Project life', here's an update from week 4 and week 5. Again I'm sorry about the quality of pictures of these pages because I know they can be much better yet I am happy that they are crappy pictures that no one would want to copy and manipulate.

WEEK4:



 WEEK 5:


And as for the coming weeks and my strategy to keep up with this documentation of our lives, I usually capture the story and notes from day to day in the album and then get pictures printed about once every 3-4 weeks. I have yet to experiment with printing pictures at home but for now, I seem to be struggling with the want of time so that I can crop and add pictures that I have already printed.

Some of the notes from weeks gone by preserved in my albums and waiting for pictures to accompany them on this story telling journey...



No comments:

Post a Comment