Thursday, April 18, 2013

A couple of scrapbook pages... #1 and more

There are plenty of inspiration around but I still couldn't find motivation to create any scrapbook pages.
The most I did was to create photo books at the end of the vacation trips so we can flip through our memories in pictures and relive the moments.

I wanted to change that and so I posted a challenge on the Facebook group, 'Cropper Cottage'. It used to be an online store and chat forum for scrapbookers for exchanging ideas. The words of encouragement that I received from my fellow scrapbookers was enough to get me to action.

The challenge was to use green color (anything from mint to emerald) and chevron shape. This following one is the Layout I came up with. The pictures are from the sari party at my home. I used light green card stock and the chevron pattern for direction from India to Minnesota using black and white photo corners...



Since I was in the zone, using the same challenge as a spring board, I created another page. This time using a single photograph from our 2007 holiday season. 



And lastly, a quick page from one of my favorite pictures from our 11 year wedding anniversary trip to Florida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment