Monday, September 14, 2015

HS Prompts for memory keeping, Day 14 thru 23

Day 14: #Dreaming… 
I think that our current adventure to California came about to existence since I dreamed of Bougainvillea, of Gardenias and of warm winters... 

Day 15: Reality Check
After the physical transitions and mental transformations, as I shifted my focus on myself, I wanted to know if I still have it in me to walk/run 5k on trails and this picture was taken at the neighborhood park as my own reality check for body's strengths and weaknesses... 

Day 16: Perfect Day
Setting up a new residence is perfect opportunity to bring color and freshness into the living space. We all are equally involved in the design process and here's a proof that painting day is 'perfect day' in this house hold.
Day 17: EPIC
Its hard to believe that the picture of a kitchen can constitute for an 'Epic' as an adjective but we started the prompts 'Ready get set go' with a huge stack of cartons waiting to be unpacked and this unpacking and organization was an epic progress...

Day 18: One and Only
DH and I often talk that our love would not qualify for a Bollywood type Yash Chopra (Director who specialized in cheesy romantic movies) movie but the journey that we have made together so far with its ups and downs, triumphs and disappointments, fights and growths have molded each of us around the other and we are the perfect fit for each other. We are at a point in life where we can have a heated argument in the morning and sip brandy together by evening like nobody's business… it just works and I'm thankful for it.

Day 15: Simply Breathtaking
On a drive up north we wandered to Lassen National Park. It was totally unplanned and breathtakingly beautiful. We caught this calm and peaceful sunset view at Lake Manzanita as we were getting ready to head out of the park...

Day 20: Enjoy Today
These cousins don't get to meet often but when they do they enjoy their time together and talk about it for days to come. So I tweaked the prompt to serve us a reminder that along with enjoying today, we need to cherish the togetherness that these moments create...

Day 21: Welcome to the weekend
Biking is our favorite outdoor activity together as a family and weekends give us opportunities to ride longer and farther and explore new trails. This weekend we explored the lake Natoma trail in Folsom. 

Day 22: This summer gave me an opportunity to spend some time with my brother and make up for the long intervals that went without seeing each other. It is wonderful to connect with my brother on a new level and discuss our dreams and our fears. He is out to conquer the world and I'm rooting for him...

Day 23: Selfie
We are one of those annoying family that is constantly taking selfies to document together moments and it was difficult to chose just one picture for the prompt… Its our thing, you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment