Thursday, August 06, 2015

Saving memories…

I'm trying get back into a regular blogging habit and it is difficult to re-start something when you realize that life passed on fine even without it but memory keeping was the reason for starting this blog and now is a best time to document the crazy-ness which will be forgotten as soon as we settle in the new place and I'll look back and wonder what was the hoopla about…
Getting back to memories, I am using Heidi Swapp's prompts #hscapturelife for documenting memories. Mostly going through my phone pictures and finding stories based on the prompt of the day. Today is day 4 so playing catch up and posting the first three. I used #abmapp (a beautiful mess photo app) for adding words to these pictures on my phone.
I had initially thought to make scrapbook pages as I go along but in order to remain nice to myself and not add more to my task list, I've kept it simple….

Day 1: Ready-get-set-go…
My mum and dad helped pack and my dad being the meticulous list keeper labeled and numbered each box and made a list of its contents. Now I am going through the lists to decide which box to open first and start settling down. I was overwhelmed to see my rooms filled with boxes so the 'Ready-get-set-go' prompt was totally apt to motivate me to get through unpacking them all.

Day 2: Perfect day to wander…
Our first Kayaking trip selfie was the perfect shot for this prompt. We have been canoeing on Red Cedar river in wisconsin with friends but this was our very first adventure on our own. We basically wandered on water trying to get a handle on our rowing and it was absolutely fun. We plan to do it again…


Day 3: #Raddest
This puppy turned 1 today and he has been through a lot in this short time, from leaving his puppy and first human family to become a member of our family to a couple of cross country travels and now settling down in his new hotter place as a home… he is the raddest family member, a constant support, our stress buster and of course the best greeter.


No comments:

Post a Comment